Blowndeadline Cerakote training
We will be offering 2 classes –
For anyone new to spraying cerakote or with very limited experience- we will still cover some advanced techniques, but a good solid foundation is key to consistently produce great end results!
- Preparing Substrates like Polymers and Various Alloys
- Various Methods of Degreasing and Gassing Substrates
- Proper Racking and Masking Techniques
- Spray Gun Techniques and Usage
- Application Methods
- Curing Procedures and Temperatures
- Stenciling & Camo Techniques as Well as Other Tricks of the Trade
- Problem Solving & Troubleshooting
- Project organization and Tracking
- Armorer Tools and Equipment
- Basic Equipment Recommendations (Blaster, Air Compressor, Air Setup, Booth, Prep Equipment and Materials, Stencil Creation Using Various Software and Equipment)
For those that have been working with cerakote for some time and want
to up their game! We will still go over all of the points listed above in the beginners class, as it the foundation to all epic work,
but will focus more time on advanced techniques – multiple layer stenciling, laser work, battlewearing
and pretty much anything anything else you are interested in learning
This will be a Two Day Class, Saturday and Sunday of your choosing of scheduled class dates. No more than 4 students at a time per class. Each student will be able to work on their personal project while here. Projects must be shipped prior to attending the class disassembled. Each student will receive a class binder and USB drive with resources.
Classes will be $1000 per attendee with a $250 deposit when scheduling.
You can use the link below to pay your $250 deposit. (Remainder of balance due at end of class)
Call the shop to get your dates scheduled 586-335-1649 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*THIS IS NOT A CERTIFIED NICS TRAINING CLASS. BLOWNDEADLINE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH NICS OR CERAKOTE
We are simply giving people that can not get into NICs certified training due to cost or delays an opportunity to learn proper application and technique – plus a ton more! Taking this class will give you the ability to use Cerakote products and feel comfortable starting your own coating business or just doing it for yourself!
Upcoming 2021 Class dates:
Upcoming Beginner class dates:
Upcoming advanced class dates: