Starting October 2020 Blowndeadline will be offering Cerakote training.
- Preparing Substrates like Polymers and Various Alloys
- Various Methods of Degreasing and Gassing Substrates
- Proper Racking and Masking Techniques
- Spray Gun Techniques and Usage
- Application Methods
- Curing Procedures and Temperatures
- Stenciling & Camo Techniques as Well as Other Tricks of the Trade
- Problem Solving & Troubleshooting
- Project organization and Tracking
- Armorer Tools and Equipment
- Basic Equipment Recommendations (Blaster, Air Compressor, Air Setup, Booth, Prep Equipment and Materials, Stencil Creation Using Various Software and Equipment)
This will be a Two Day Class, Saturday and Sunday of your choosing. No more than 3 students at a time per class. Each student will be able to work on their personal project while here. Projects must be shipped prior to attending the class disassembled. Each student will receive a class syllabus and USB drive with resources.
Call today to setup your scheduled weekend. Classes will be $1000 per attendee with a $250 deposit when scheduling.
Call the shop to get your dates scheduled 586-335-1649 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use this link to pay your $250 deposit. Balance is due after class is complete. PAY DEPOSIT AND SETUP YOUR CLASS DATE
*THIS IS NOT A CERTIFIED NICS TRAINING CLASS. BLOWNDEADLINE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH NICS OR CERAKOTE
We are simply giving people that can not get into NICs certified training due to cost or delays in their courses. Taking this class will give you the ability to use Cerakote products and feel comfortable starting your own coating business or just doing it for yourself!