- Fill out the order form completely – Be sure to include a detailed list of any parts you are sending us! (If you are disassembling the firearm yourself it must be accompanied by a full inventory list of parts. The firearm must be completely stripped – every pin, spring and screw must be disassembled. If not listed on the inventory we cannot be held responsible for it) If you are sending the firearm in assembled, labor fees for disassembly/reassembly will apply – see our price list for labor fees.
- Please let us know the color/pattern you would like your project to be painted – BE SPECIFIC! The more detail the better so we can paint your project exactly how you envision it. You can even include reference pictures if you’d like!
- If shipping from home please send a copy of your drivers license
- If shipping from an FFL please include a copy of your FFL’s License
- Pack up your project with the order form included and ship via UPS or Fedex to us! Be sure to wrap your items well, we are not responsible for items damaged during shipping
STEP TWO: Ship to:
33847 HARPER AVE
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI 48035
- Once we receive your project we will work our magic and give you a call when the project is complete. Payment is required on completion of work. If you are paying by credit card we will charge you over the phone. You can also pay by pay pal or cashiers check. After that your project will be shipped back for you to enjoy!